I hope you all had a fantastic New Year’s celebration and are excited to kick off 2014!
For me, yesterday was a perfect opportunity to reflect on the past year and all the amazing experiences we’ve had over at Goutaste. Here are a few of my favorite shots from this past year:
Top to bottom, left to right:
1. Butter and wine at Bistro Vendôme, homemade tea blends, coffee and accessories
2. Collins Bicycles on Colfax, stray cat, Café Max
3. J’adore cinema festival program, Los Angeles pastries, Santa Monica beach
4. Toes in the sand, Seattle, Frozen Yogurt
5. Birthday cake, making madeleines, one eyed cat
6. Inventing room catering, Il Posto fish, favorite fashion
7. Brunch at Comida, holiday party with my beau, festive feast
8. Home for the holidays, brunch at Sassafras, sleigh ride in Breckenridge
How was your 2013? What are some of your favorite memories? What are you looking forward to next year?